No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Having to Behave Myself.


Tuesday 30th October 2012.
York Pavilion Hotel, York.

As we're on a short holiday in York I'm having to be a good boy and behave properly, failure to comply could lead to divorce I've been told. Today I was taken on a walk around the city which was unbelievably crowded, I hate crowds but didn't complain.

York is a city of Bicycles, this type was commonly known
 as a Penny-farthing but since decimalisation have shrunk
considerably. (along with Mars Bars and Wagon Wheels)

Tomorrow I'm off to the Railway Museum to play on the trains.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Why is it I never believe men when they say "I never complain" Oh yes its because I am married to one....Have fun on the trains.
Lisa