No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Bathroom Talk.


Thursday, 7th February 2013.
Kings Bromley Marina.

One of the jobs on the boat I've been putting off for a while now is replacing the silicone sealant between the bottom of the tiles and the shower tray, so with Jayne away this week it was a good time to attack it, out came the old discoloured stuff and after cleaning and drying in went the new, I've  always found that white sealer goes discoloured eventually regardless of how much you pay for it and what the makers claim, the old sealant had been in exactly three years so it's not so bad. 

One of my least favourite jobs, working with showers and silicone.
 

No comments: