No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Thursday 3 May 2012

The Great Tea Debate.

Thursday 3rd May 2012.

Lot of traffic lately on the blogs about the best way to make a cuppa, I won,t get into the different methods as everyone thinks their way is superior, but as I tend to view most things from a engineering angle I think a calibrated mug is essential.


Unfortunately it's a poor picture but the colour gauge goes from Milky on the left through Classic British,  Builders Brew and ends with Just Tea.

P.S. Please forgive any spelling errors as my grammar school educated wife isn't here to check wot i av riten, she's gone up to Leeds for a few days to visit our daughter.

No comments: