No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Sunday 29 April 2012

Lucky Escape.

Sunday 29th April 2012.

Last week I offered to move a 63ft boat from Aston Marina near Stone back to Kings Bromley, the move was scheduled for today, as it turned out plans changed and I wasn't needed, looking out at bending tree's and horizontal rain I had a lucky escape.

All this heavy rain has arrived just at the right time, it gives me an excuse to stay inside, keep the fire roaring while I watch Snooker on B.B.C. and drink tea.


The picture doesn't really show the struggle that's taking place here as a narrow beam Dutch Barge attempts to get onto it's mooring.  

No comments: