No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Friday 20 January 2012

We Passed

Friday 20th January 2012.

Yesterday our Boat Safety examiner turned up and carried out his inspection of No Direction and it passed, I did have to have a quick fettle of the Alde Bubble tester on the gas system but once that was sorted everything else was ok.

If you need a reliable boat examiner in the Midlands/Staffs area then we can recommend Jeff Greatwood, he's based at Alrewas and his details are on the Boat Safety website or leave a message on 01283 790611.

I am writing this quick blog while sat in the car outside Oswestry Orthopaedic Hospital having brought my mother here for an appointment to get her Knee's fixed, isn't mobile broadband brilliant, it doesn't seem that many years ago when I had an Amstrad with a green screen and programmes on cassette tapes.

No comments: