No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Today our Page Views Trebled !!


Wednesday, 10th April 2013.
Kings Bromley Marina.

As we haven't blogged for ten days our page view graph was fairly flat but tonight the hits have trebled and its still going up, why today, why have people been clicking on today, or is it another strange glitch, it's happened before about three months ago, weird.

Anyway back to the real world and tomorrow I am going to use my bus pass for the first time, but not on a bus, as I'm registered in the West Midlands I get free train travel in the Centro area so I'm off into Birmingham on the train, the service is run by London Midland who have been criticised for the poor service they've been providing, hope it,s ok tomorrow.

Cotswold Outdoor and Evans Cycles are on my list, I tell you what goodies I buy next blog.

No pictures this time, I did take a couple of a lorry fire which closed one carriageway of the A5 at Shrewsbury yesterday as we travelled back from visiting my Mother but as I took them on my phone in a hurry they didn't come out to well.

No comments: