No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Lunch at the Pub.

Tuesday, 23rd August 2011.
Moored at Queens Head, Montgomery Canal.

Today we had visitors, my Mother and my Aunt and my Aunts Husband, after a couple of hours spent on the boat chatting we popped over to the Queens Head Pub for lunch, we sat in the Conservatory area had an excellent meal, we were surprised how busy it was considering it was mid-week.

The Pub opposite the 14 day moorings (fortunately theirs a bridge)

There is another pub further on down the Canal which was recommended by Adam, however the Navigation at Maesbury Marsh will have to wait until next time we are down this way.

I have just booked to go back up Frankton Locks on Wednesday we have decided to head back to Ellesmere as we need to visit a post office, we were too late when we got there last Saturday. 

No comments: