No Direction

No Direction is our 70ft Narrowboat which is now home to my wife Jayne and myself, it was launched on 4th February 2008.

We spend the Winters in a Marina and cruise in the warmer weather.

Friday 8 July 2011

Where's Summer Gone ?.

Thursday 7th July 2011.
Fazeley to Alvecote.
4 Miles and 2 Locks.

We had very heavy rain last night, it woke Jayne but not me, the first I knew about it was when I saw big puddles on the towpath this morning.

We left Fazeley around 9.30, through the 2 Glascote locks and arrived at Alvecote at 11.30, we are moored next to the Cheeseboat but not the one we normally see this is Cheeseboat 2, crewed by Canadians selling Welsh cheese on the English canals, what ever next !

Moored next to Cheeseboat 2.

We put the Bunting and RBOA banner up after lunch

The wind was very strong around midday but has died off now, tomorrow rain is forecast.

Relax and watch the boats go past, open air lounge at the Samual Barlow.

No comments: